The Office of Institutional Effectiveness & Planning provides leadership in the innovative use of campus wide data for decision making by challenging institutional thinking and framing critical issues within the context of continuous improvement.
Streamlining Internal & External Communications
Improve internal and external communication efforts to build collaborations, showcase IE&P’s work, and contribute to the national discussion around continuous improvement efforts.
- Maintain and expand communication pathways to disseminate information, increase awareness, and build partnerships
- Showcase our work and contribute to the national discussion around institutional effectiveness
- Maintain and develop internal communication methods as a way to increase and improve project collaborations within the IE&P team
- Develop visually appealing, customizable data with visualizations to promote better data understanding
Professional Development Opportunities
Support team and professional development through intentional/meaningful training opportunities.
- Participate in opportunities to develop technical, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Plan team building activities on an annual basis
Serve as a resource to build a data literacy culture to support strategic decision making.
- Promote data-informed decision making to improve student success and meet strategic institutional goals
- Actively engage stakeholders in discussions to increase efficient usage of accurate data and advocate for continued data transparency and access
Challenge campus thinking around emerging critical issues.
- Challenge campus thinking about emerging critical issues
- Lead, educate and advocate for data disaggregation processes
- Assist administrators, faculty and staff in developing targeted approaches to institutional effectiveness